Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Huh, apparently I am the only one who thought it might be some kind of god and she is somehow going to be his saintress? I never even thought About a second ml... don't need one.

I think she was wondering around at the restricted area because she mixes those warnings at the previous chapter. I think the beep sound might be the temple people sounding alarm at her but she wasn't really paying attention before so yeah.

So does Yeni love his majesty? I think I'm confused because she wants to spare this guy from being killed by his son and suffering at the hands of the wicked woman. However, so far there's no real reason for her to love him. Like yeah, he saves her and all that, but he hasn't done anything to make her be like "Wow he's interested in me so I'll go ahead and love him." I get why she wants him to fall for her, but her interest in him feels off to me for some reason. Also, those moments she gets upset that he isn't paying much attention to her are odd for me because I don't know what exactly her emotions for him are. She relies on him a lot to survive, but that doesn't necessarily mean she loves him right?

CANN I PLEASE HAVE DIEGOOOO?????? HOWW DO I GET INTO A BOOK JUST LIKE YERENICAAAA. PLEASE SUGGEST A TUTORIAL!

eh.. the very step of the tutorial might be dying.

@JadeLatte we might get a scene that makes her love him but right now I'd like to say... emperor's a hottie

if I were in Yeni's shoes it'd be love at first sight; imma sweep father off his feet and oogle him every chance I get *drools*

@Sumatose I guess I'll just wait for a scene that clearly depicts what her emotions for him are. LOL he is a hottie, but at this point, I would rather go after Diego seeing as he's more caring ( *’ω’* ) Still, I would prefer if Diego became a close friend Yeni could rely on since that's their dynamic~ Anyways, hahaha I like your imagination! Thank you for replying to me! ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Fed-Kun's army
She’s literally talking to god omg hahaha sky daddy and father have an uncanny resemblance hmm

Users who are viewing this thread