Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Thanks author / artist nim, for including at least one pic of father in this chapter.
Bring on sky daddy to power up our heroine 😁

Double-page supporter
Yay an update! Thanks A Little Sunshine Scans!!!

Our girl has attracted the attention of a celestial being (sky daddy? Fitting!) and he's Arrogant to boot lol

I agree with everyone that the god should be called sky daddy. Can I also have a Diego in my life? Hes so adorable I swear, supporting best girl Yeni like that இдஇஇдஇ

Ooooh, they really are a descendant of Raulus! Interesting! I'm curious about Raulus' personality. Seems fun but for who?

@LuziWatch25 LoL, that logo is in the right place, looks as if he has a beard xDDD

I'm guessing that's raulus?? Also his hair and eyes are similar to the emperor's. Hoho are we getting a 2nd male lead?? Yeni attracted some really big fishes didn't she... an emperor and the literal fucking god. You go girl!

Dex-chan lover
God has taken an interest in her, but he's unaware of her true nature?

Group Leader
Oh my God! This will be more interesting from now on! >.< thanks for the translation:) I can't wait for the next chapter~!

I feel like this is a whole new genre of comics just about fathers, the original Cailen, then claude, then the rest and the newest addition of Raulus and Father(forgot his name rip)

Users who are viewing this thread