Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
what's happening actually? she got cursed? but she felt fine, and the annoying voice didn't comment anything about it...

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!!
cannot believe that that bitch actually planted a curse on the one place yeni is supposed to feel safe in! but they keep talking about her looking pale and im sitting there like 👁️👄👁️ tryna see what theyre talking about cause shes already so pale...
also fun fact! sunfish are also completely useless and non-nutritional to the point that predators will actively try not to eat them because theyre: 1. bony fish; and 2. more trouble than theyre worth

Omg thanks for the update! I missed these two.

Hahah god really has too much time in his hands huh 😂

@chuchuchoerry
Lol right they’re saying she looks so different but I’m like wym she hasn’t changed at all? It’s probably to show the difference in their perception and hers/ours? And it’s definitely bc of the rotting weeds that no one’s noticed are just chilling before her palace

another fun fact! Blobfish are victims of a severe case of the bends. They’re not ugly, they’re tragic.

Thanks for the update. The art could've at least gave Yeni eyebags or something. Like her, I don't see or feel different for her. Oddly enough, these brief Raulus moments were quite entertaining

I'm sure this would've happened in the original timeline too and since yerenica's sister would've locked herself up, nobody would've noticed

i think someone also cursed me cause I also feel lethargic and sleepy all the time in my house 🤪

Dex-chan lover
Awwww they all pay attention to her. That's cute. Her backstory is sad and is very relatable. Also, how is that God isn't able to tell whether she's cursed or not what?

Dex-chan lover
Everyone says she's looking pale and sick but she looks the exact same as always

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm probably a curse that affect how people see her. People keep saying how pale, colorless her face is everyday until she eventually accept it as truth, affecting her condition.

Users who are viewing this thread