Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

it's so cute to see how naturally he touches her. can't wait for moar chaps

thanks for the updates!

Ooop so she cursed her with nightmares that drain her energy?? But only in that building?? Hopefully she can get out of there... Hang in there Yeni!!

Thank you for the update <3

Fed-Kun's army
Yerenica's self-awareness and its blind spots are definitely some of the high points of our protagonist... I still love her. Ouf these nightmares though, Soleia really is insidious.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like remembering will actually help her out so it's kay as long as she gets saved from any harm.
Thank you for the update!

Thanks so much for the update, this is my fav running manhwa at the moment, I'm vibing to it so hard!!

@Ronoso, because she said it outright mid rant. She was probably being somewhat fanciful/sarcastic, but may have been largely serious—she's bound to get things sorted, but she did imply that she could be in a coma.

@TheDragonLord, thank you for replying. I just re-read the early chapters and found the moment you’re referring to. You’re right, she did wonder if she was in a coma for a moment!

But, as the caption for that scene says, she was escaping reality by wondering if this was a dream, a coma, etc. I don’t think she seriously gives that idea any credibility now, like at this point it feels like she’s convinced she legitimately transmigrated.

Sorry I’m so passionate about this lol, it’s just I recently got burned by a CN novel where they pulled the ‘and it was all just a dream!’ twist and rendered all progress/plot/characters for naught so I’m extra sensitive about the concept of the main chara being in a coma (though I’m aware you implied no such thing, you were just referring to what she herself has said). Sorry to bug you. Thank you again for replying seriously to my babbling.

@Ronoso I've heard about people who have done precisely that on "spirit journeys", so it's not an unheard on plot device. That said, can you imagine how sucky it would be to wake up & find out that the love of your life, whom you former all of those memories with weren't real in the sense that you hoped?

On the other hand, since experiences are partly cognitive, one could argue that that experience was in fact a blessing for it meant that she got to experience a life she might not and that the boy & story awaits her in her dreams. :3 You can use the old "brain in a vat" excuse whereby what is real vs simulation is debatable, thus could this reality be VR & we be merely a brain in a vat? As such, if she can live two lives—she doesn't have to feel bad about not seeing her family, because she can see them whenever she wants. By waking up she can have more than one life going in parallel without "cheating" on any one party. Though, I'd lulz seeing someone try to explain that scenario to their significant partner(s).

Maybe, in an unpublished sequel, the ML in fact was also transmigrated and thus meets his future bride only for them later to discover that they have been living two lives? :3

[Fantastical Fandom FT Band-Aids for your significant random woes.]

@Mira995
It's been mentioned that calling people by their names is a big deal in belgoth. It symbolizes how close you are to someone which is why he was surprised that she calls Diego by his name.
in several key moments including basically his confession Erudian calls her by the name Yerenica, and in that moment she basically says that she feels like this is her real life now. She is Yerenica because he calls her by that name. Also you can call Gods down to earth by their names... And that God can basically stabilize her body. That God gets pretty funny, and very important later.

Double-page supporter
Hahaha, looks like the villainess's plan is gonna go awry since everyone cares so much about the princess. I'm glad. :)

Thanks for the upload!

... if she only gets those nightmares in her castle then she should just sleep in another place.😏 *wink* *wink*
Haha. Anyway, It's cute how concerned everyone was for her.

@TheDragonLord, lol, thank you for such a detailed attempt at comfort. I feel bad as I should have mentioned that the novel ended well for MC, she did meet her dream-husband in reality, though under circumstances nowhere near as ideal (they’re older, he’s in a wheelchair, he didn’t experience anything from the dream that she did etc.) but still with a happy ending. It just hurt me because the side-characters (my SIDE-SHIP 😭) I’d gotten attached to in the dream world were dead in the real world, and all the personal progress and victories MC and friends had gotten thru in the dream were now imaginary and worth nothing. It just pisses me off as a reader when an author pulls that, bc it feels like it invalidates all the importance and emotions we put into the story so far. Like, oh you know the story up to now that you cried and rejoiced over? Well it never happened, so it doesn’t count! It’s really the way the author portrays it that burns me in a way that no imagined alternate scenario can make up for lol. It’s like being backstabbed by a friend you trusted to watch out for your emotional well-being. Edit: I’m sorry if I sound ungrateful for your offered bandaid, like thank you, really. I’m just one of those very grounded-in-reality ‘WHO CARES IF IT ISN’T CANON’ types lol.

Honestly I’m over it though, now all that I ask is for this story to remain safe and stable in one reality with no dream or coma shenanigans 😂

Users who are viewing this thread