Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Double-page supporter
@yellow6000
Same sentiments here. Man I miss haikyuu

Another cliffie aaaaa

Thanks for the chapter Sunshine! You keep up the good work! And stay healthy!

Edit:fixed the correct @

Double-page supporter
God, I hope she's OK. I'm so worried about her health and how she isn't taking it seriously herself. D: I think the King would have a legit heart-attack if she went into a coma. Maybe it'd finally wake him up to himself that he clearly cares about her more than he thinks he does. But I wish she didn't have to get harmed for him to see that.

In regards to the letter, maybe her father is actually surrendering so she can return home? And that's why she's so shocked. She can't save the King (and the future), if she goes home.

Anyway, thanks for the upload!

Aggregator gang
She's definitely right, that face is an effing lethal weapon 😐😑

hhaha.. not only did I get cliffhanged by inso's law today, but also this series.

:")

yall really want me to die huh

Are they like? Yo we take you back but in the novel we wouldn't take your pregnant sister?

She's so cute I'm melting, poking him lightly while teasing him about wanting to act weak for his attention, getting all up in his space so he'd get flustered and hilariously getting flustered herself. I really love how adorable she is, wish I could spoil her haha.

Also father really isn't a weak contender but. I can't wait to see him eventually crack and really start actively flirting back/calling her on her bluff lmao

Don't tell me the family is agreeing to open the road to take her back??? Noooooo i want more of the emperor andour lovely princess TT

Thank yuo for updating! I'm so curious about what the letter says! 🤔

Thank you for the chapter !!! I'm so curious about what the King had to say, probably that he won't try to get her back but..... I want to know so badly.... I'm rooting for you Princess go get him !

Users who are viewing this thread