Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

He said “ make some grandchildren for me, k?”

Nah but really tell me what da hell he actually say

Now I want a spoiler really bad. Seriously, why do even good authors keep doing cliffhangers? I understand when it's bad authors, for them it's basically the only way to keep the readers' attention. But when you have an interesting enough plot and great art style and an adorbs MC and quality fluff, just WHY must there be such steep cliffs to be left hung on as well? Who would've suffered if the Reveal had happened in this chapter, adding a couple more panels to it? I, for one, would still wait eagerly for the explanation in the next chapter but at least the wait wouldn't be torturous.

Fed-Kun's army
I love their banter. The two of them are so cute.

Uh oh, that is... not a look we see often on Yerenica's face though. Like, there's some honest-to-god, sinking trepidation there. What did her father do?!

awww they're so cute! In regards to that letter, hopefully something hasn't happened to her sister and the baby
ugh why the cliffhanger!!😭

I'm thinking her father decided to relent, promising to open the Glucaman Road in order to get Yerenica back. This would be strange, since, in the book, he was obstinate in doing so for Tezevia, Yeni's older sister, who, by all accounts, is the more valuable princess. It then doesn't make sense why he'd open the trade route for Yerenica's sake when, for years, he declined to do so for Tezevia.

The way the flush in Yeni's cheeks returned only after Father held her wrists is a nice touch. And it's so obvious how Father absolutely likes her pink fluffy hair 💕 he notices the state of her hair, and in previous chapters his hands always wander to her hair consciously and unconsciously multiple times (who can blame him??)

Thanks ALS for scanlating this!

I came here to get healed becuz of inso but seems like that's not happening tonight lololol my stomach

The tension between them! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Erudian is definitely my favorite out of all the Male leads in the Manhwa I'm reading at the moment. Lucas comes second.

@dani1234 The letter's contents:
Her niece was already born. In the novel, her sister collapsed when she learned about her husband's death and that caused her to give birth to the novel's FL earlier than expected. Now, her sister is healthy but she actually gave birth weeks earlier than in the novel! She's also thinking about Fernandis, the father of novel's ML, and how it looks like the flow of the original novel hasn't been completely disrupted, which means Erudian will marry Soleia and Deckard will be born in less than a year.

Thank you for the update!

Hmmmmm I wonder if she'll get sick first before they realize there's black magic planted in the area???

I think it's whether, he didnt mention her at all in the letter or he didnt mention the trade at all XD but maybe there is some kind of a plot finally 🤔

Gurl u better put ur Papa in his place, slap some sense into that short red-headed f*ck! Swear tho she really needs to smack that mf a few times cuz swear he started this sh*t in the first place

Dex-chan lover
Oh father is definitely bothered by the fact yene was holding onto diego. I see your masked jealousy, father

Users who are viewing this thread