Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Even though Soleia is evil, I too would be pissed if some pink-haired bimbo was blatantly trying to seduce my fiancee. The princess is like those "heroines" in all the villainess series.

Dex-chan lover
oH nO.

I love how Father was on the dot with his prediction and immediately shot it down himself, so close.

@AnimefangirlX Soleia isn't Erudian's fiancee tho, she just had been making sure she's the only viable candidate eliminating one way or another any woman that tries to get close to him, but nothing really official.

Notice me father ~ hahaha
He realised that Soleia is evillllll and then shot it downnnnn, WRAIII T^T
Thanks for the updateeee <3

Contributor
@Xeredge
I love how Father was on the dot with his prediction and immediately shot it down himself, so close.
Second guessing things you find hard to believe is an old pattern. look at the great conspiracies of the past, people putting 2 and 2 together to make 4 but dismissing it because they couldn't believe that such hideous depravity was possible or how such monstrous people were in power and no one was saying anything about it.

Wow... gotta admire her persistence and positive attitude. Most people would've been ruined after such a blunt rejection but she just keeps pushing and doesn't even seem upset afterwards. How is the king comfortable hanging out with her? I would avoid someone constantly proposing to me like the plague!

The ending feels like when I bumped into one of my terror professors in college.
😅😅😅

We have finally reached the scenes from the prologue I think. Hopefully the emperor/king finds out Soleia is there. And I also hope the main girl doesn't get too sick before he figures out something is wrong.

Thank you for the chapter A little sunshine scans!

Girl, you know it's always when you think things are safe that then villain pops out. Fantasy reading 101 here.

Users who are viewing this thread