Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

@Pandoot This is the scene from the first chapter! Go back and check at their dialogue/clothes. I reread it as soon as this chapter dropped and👌

@AnimefangirlX She's not engaged to him. And Soleia couldn't be bothered by Yenni and Euradian flirting. She's too well written for that and by far one of the best villains in these type of stories.

As for his reaction to her proposal. He's just
having fun being mean to her. He'll tell her what he actually felt during these moments later on.

MD@Home
@ellollie

It’s because of how our MC still views the emperor as the father of a child from the game she played prior to her reincarnation

If Soleia can kill this princess, I will rate this 10 out of 10. Now I understand that why there are people love villain chars.

Dex-chan lover
Wow chill dude. That's never gonna happen, so you might as well drop this if you hate the MC that much.

To people the keep forgetting why Yeni keeps calling Erudian "Father". From what I remember Erudian in the novel that she read in her past life, was a side character and his name was barely/not mentioned, so when Yeni was reading the part where Erudian died she cried "Father" a number of times since he was Deckard's Father. (Correct me if I'm wrong with this one. 😅)

On another note, Damn Soleia's hot.

Listen, I dont remember how heartless Soleia is supposed to be but. I dare her to spend extensive amount of time with Yeni and NOT give up all her plans to kill her within a week. Even if I was a villain, I'd just keep Yeni around because of how adorable she is lol. She's exactly as cute and harmless as a baby bunny haha

Father's expression when she called him out and when he saw her greeting him *clutches heart*

"I don't love you, though?" nuh nope you're smitten you're just reluctant to trust because you've been cautious all your life and you don't know what to do when your heart says yes without reason!!

On another note, Father's reading the same book Yeni's been reading and she left the flower in--why is this couple so adorable and fluffy--like she's continuously finding her way into his life and brightening it up, little by little just like that. Damn I love them

@nooperation Don't like, don't read. There's no way the princess will die. I'm not saying she will never be harmed, but still she won't die. She's the main character after all. If you don't like her, then go read something else.

Soleia looks like the dark counterpart of Yeni and I love it.
I suddenly want FL to try reasoning with her. Idek why, just those last couple of pages...

Users who are viewing this thread