Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
That's the moment she knew................she fucked up.
Lol

Thank you sooooo much for the translations.

@Thifa Read or not is my decision, not yours. If you don't like my comment, read orther comments then. I just like everyone but the MC.

Her calling him Father is ridiculous at this point. He stated multiple times that he doesn't like it. She can't be THAT absent-minded.

@ooPh9quu pretty sure it's intentional in this one, it would definitely catch his attention since it's kind of an inside joke/running gag between them

Double-page supporter
If she succeeds in preventing the marriage and Deckard is not born, she basically denied the child of existence. That's pretty f*cked up.

@vangoz How is that f*cked up? Wouldn't the world be a better place if {Name your favorite mass-murdering dictator here} had never been born?

I think it would still be like deckard would be born if she succeeds since i remembered/just saw wrong that all emperors' son will look identical to their father... The only difference is that he might be a good person since his mother would be different if ever the leads would get married xD...

yeni's fear of Soleia makes me scared of her too, for some reason lmao bc she always seems calm but we all know that she's evil and, for some reason, it makes me uneasy

Double-page supporter
We finally got around to the first chapter lol

I can't wait what transpires between our FL and drop-dead gorgeous villainess!

Users who are viewing this thread