Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!! ☆

Dex-chan lover
we need more villains like this, calm collected, not easily swayed by emotion, rational and not prone to stupid tendencies due to pride, arrogance and the likes....

but then again, she hasn't really been driven to the edge yet.... we'll see how she fares when surrounded on all sides...

Double-page supporter
Oh, I hope she can get some help now she knows there's a real problem!

Thanks for the update.

Now that's officially some batshit crazy talk going on over there.

I don't see the big-bad here effectively withholding her emotions or failing to be swayed by them/those of others. She appears to be expressing them in a vain similar to Maleficent, the Dark Fairy (how the Faë courts were viewed to have acted in some fiction).

She put a nightmare curse on the MC. She is slowly torturing her to death (that exhibits a ton of emotion). If she challenged her, the MC fears that the Big-Bad would blow her away on the spot. The Big-Bad appears to effectively hide her emotions rather than acting on them. She get revenge slowly, methodically. Her emotions explode into long-thought-out means of making the MC suffer. Very antisocial type personality behavior.

Though, I would agree that the Big-Bad makes for an effective villains. She is better equipped to hide her emotions that when she flies into a blinding rage she may exact her revenge ruthlessly, slowly, and grotesquely to her "pawn."

BICH GET AWAY FROM OUR MOCHI PRINCESS!!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION!!! ❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍🙏🙏🙏🙏♥️♥️♥️♥️💯💯💯

And I thought the shiz pulled in Mean Girls was bad -yikes!

Thanks for the update 😊

It’s kinda weird but I like her. She’s quite different than other villainess that I’ve read before. I think the lack of intense emotion and just being sly did it for me.

soleia's truly a villainess through and through (not like other manhwas were they're so petty and there are counterattacks for their actions)

i'm so scared for our yeni ;;------;;

Honestly after this chapter i just want a yerenica/lady elard enemies-to-lovers, with at least one scene of them wearing the Strawberry Dress and the Black Dress respectively

I feel like the manhwa didn't really portray just how bad Yeni got it during the times when she had the curse. In the novel, she
literally had no color to her face and lips, had her cheeks hollowed out, and when Euredian held her wrist she was so thin she felt like bones to him... or at least that was how I remembered it. Idk, I felt that those little details were quite important as to see the degree Soleila took to hurt her and just to show how desperate Yeni would be later on in the future chapters. It also kind of explains why Euredian would be furious in later chapter from what happened to Yeni.

WARNING: The spoiler really spoils a lot of the things that'll happen in the future chapters so read at your own risk. :)

Users who are viewing this thread