Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

I... I would sure love Yeni's adorable face in my collection too. My screenshot collection.

Dex-chan lover
I assume the main reason why she is doing fine against the Nightmare magic is because of her previous life. She has already experienced death plus the stress she accumulates is more or less similar to the amount she would get from school or work. Seems the magic works by stressing someone out into insanity but due to her previous life she's already used to it

soleia is so pretty; tbh, i can imagine her doting on yerenica for some reason lol 😳

Dex-chan lover
Why be so crazy when you're pretty and a strong magician, someone should isekai into her and change her story lol

A villain that actually has a scary atmosphere? In my comics? Gotta say I love Soleia for being terrifying. And beautiful. Even though I love Yeni much more.

Yeni should already assume her nightmares are connected to that bitch. Sigh...

she's legit scary tho. she doesn't even love/like the emperor her motives are in the next level.

scary !! oh man!
I feel like it's going to be sad chps soon :'((
Yeni is looking so pale and weak

Thank you for the chp.😊

Dex-chan lover
in the middle, I was gungho for possibly just resolving it a flippant love interest. but crazy bitch stay at bay.
at least her beauty is appreciated by that psychopath. even I got chills

Dex-chan lover
She may be crazy but damn she's hot. I'm not saying stick it in some crazy but just acknowledging how sexy she is.

Dex-chan lover
@junmimil Yep, and having seen other stuff like that, black magic to turn oneself younger while being much, much older would not surprise me at all here.

Users who are viewing this thread