Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Now she can get her soul blessed early since it is no longer on the physical plain.

oop- good chapter, good chapter, but what kind of illegal cliffhanger is this 😓

Oh... she dead. What an abrupt end to the series. 😉😂

Thanks for the update 😘

ASTRAL PROJECTION!!?? Never thought we were gonna go there but things are getting exciting! And I agree with her how dare father for not being there. Thank you so much for the chapter!!!

Thanks for the update. As expected of the nightmare plotpoint, quite a disturbing read but I LOVE how this showed our girl's strong mentality (even if it was just the sheer will of wanting to survive). Heck, she still kept her sanity and made sure not to fall for the easy "I heard his voice" but I was honestly uneasy with the exit, mind you.
I also love how supportive the maid squad is, really. The way the author portrayed MC is great for me! She's aware of her weaknesses but at the same time, the author finds a way to showcase her strengths, be it her natural charm, tenacity, or strong mental fortitude.

Edit: Dat Eru *ss was a nice touch but I'm much more looking for chest material (Yeni mentioned how well built his body felt. So clearly, we've been teased already), either that or some bare back action pretty please? Heck, I'd settle for a collarbone tease

Thank you for the chapter! Yeni is such a mentally strong character I love itt but damn the nightmare was scaarry

Users who are viewing this thread