Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
Wew, didn't expect one of the scariest horror bits in this cute and fluffy story.
And she didn't fall for the Erudian impostor during the chase.
Interesting fact is how Yeni was playing with the "cursed" flower before going to her chamber and how when she was looking at the exit her eye was quite black. Kinda reminded me of that scene in Berserk when Ganishka gets killed by Griffith and he speaks about how Griffith is a light while being covered in the shadow. Probably this "exit" was also a false one

That was wild damn, I wonder if she'll be able to do something about her soul on this state

Double-page supporter
Ohhh, no, she's in danger! I hope this is just an out of body experience and she'll be able to contact Father.

Thanks for the update!

When I saw her mother's scary face, YIKES!
Do you know how much I hate horror scene!!

Aggregator gang
Can she blessed by the Raulus now that she is a spirit?

Dex-chan lover
someone add the horror tag ? 😂 gave me the creep at night, shouldn't have read it before going to bed

Holy banana cream pie. I was not expecting her bad dream to be a nightmare! Ugh scary faces are the worst.

Thanks for the update. I love the last page, I saw it on another manga update and found it hilarious.

Yooo her soul left her body??? I've never seen a webcomic do this before I'm excited to see where this goes

Users who are viewing this thread