Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Ahh, man this is BS just caught up and end sith this freaking cliffhanger ugh. Great stuff though!

😭AW she looked so sad standing there in her bare feet imma give her a hug poor bbbbbb 🤧

WHATTTT WE HAVE TO WAIT AN ENTIRE FALL!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Y THE CLIFFHANGER THOOOOOO!!! TnT

Yeo

THE WAY HE DROPPED HIS SWORD TO GO TO HER GOODBYE I GTG MY HEART CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

my poor cotton candy!! also she is really strong. with a body like hers she withstood soleia's nightmares for 2 weeks. LOVE YOU YENI!! they are my top fav couple ever..

huh? hiatus? didn't they take one in ch 34 or something??? I don't think my heart can wait until December. I really am looking forward to next chapter cause it's gonna be erudian's pov.

Who else scrolled back up to see his cake 😂? A nightmare like that would have killed me no doubt- my desire to live simply not that strong bro

I CANT BREATHE. ITS BEEN yEaRs. I CANT WAIT UNTIL DECEMBER OH MY NONEXISTENT HEART IS QUAKINGGGGG 😭😭😭😭😭

Oh man, this isn't what I was expecting from the end of season 1 🤯
Maybe i just wanted something good cause 2020 has been a dumpster fire.

Oh wow, this is gold! Thank you so much for translating. I can't friggin wait for Decemberrr aahhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread