Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

okay that smile in the second last panel got me in the yerenica protection squad 😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
Wow...she looks so cute with her smile and fluffy pink hair o_o

Double-page supporter
@Pocky8 I know it's not patriotically good to put one's flag on the ground, but it was to keep her from getting dirty while on the floor. If you notice, there was a cloak beneath her when she first woke up, and while she fell off of it when she recoiled in pain it doesn't change the fact that courtesy in that era dictates for men to provide women with something to sit and lay on between them and the ground or other perceived dirty surfaces. As for why it was the flag of all things and not the cloak she was on before, it could be that her squirming caused the cloak to get dirty and thus require a new object for her to sit on, and perhaps the flag was the most readily available thing. The time it would take to unbuckle one of their capes would take longer than just laying the flag down. It is still quite shocking that the emperor would use his own flag, but maybe it was his own indirect way of showing his sincerity and respect for his captive, especially considering that he unintentionally caused her great pain due to her sensitivity to magic.

Aw... That smile is sooo cute!

Btw, this got me thinking of several fathers from novels... Unlike Claude, who's name Athy mentioned a lot during her childhood years, most of them are... Father... Lol

Fed-Kun's army
Wow the fact he used his own country flag to shelter her from the ground and he being so civil makes me change my opinion of him.
I'm really glad her sister wasn't the one being kidnapped though, all that horse riding and long-distance travel can't have been good for a pregnant lady.

yessss pls fall for her, while you're at it 😆

HE'S THE NICEST KIDNAPPER I'VE EVER SEEN HAHAHA

Double-page supporter
You know this felt like it was off to a rocky start, but I like the development I see happening here....

@Svelandria They not only put the flag on the ground but she was even sitting on it >>.<<
And I understand what you're saying but you still don't do that. Maybe it's because we take flag protocol very seriously in my country. You handle it with the utmost care and respect. I'm even appaled that Americans and British would make clothes out of it and such.

Ahem, anyway, aside from the matter of the flag, I see a Stockholm syndrome in the making...!

I like the niceness of the dude but the MC's isekai naivete is turning me off. Art is nice but I don't think I'll stick around if she keeps being a ditz.

Users who are viewing this thread