Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
🤣absolutely, jump into marriage. he's fine and he's keeping you alive, that's all you need to know 💀😭😂

thank you for the update!!!

Thanks for the update! I just adore MC and her reactions! And Father is such a looker, I can't wait for any potential scenes where we at least get to see some bare skin (I mean, she got to feel dem muscles, plus this IS manhua, Korean or Chinese, there's bound to be a shirtless ML scene *gosh I know I'm a perv*), even his back is fine enough

Yes marry the guy you have been called father. I know it like this cause that's what she called him in the previous life but she really needs to fix that habit before making any advances on him

The people fighting previously when she was kidnapped didn't use magic?

But omg her diabolical plan mwahahaha
I love the character designs so much XD

jyc

i hope no one is stupid enough to post on social media 🤦‍♀️ no one wants this to go on hiatus. it’s too good 🥺

@Byonbyon I think there were fires in the distance, so it could be that she only is affected by the smaller scale magic when they're about talk/yell distance, but larger scale magic probably affects from longer distances as she felt "uneasiness" when they arrived near the castle with the portal magic.

That one panel with "Father" realizing he's got a major problem on his hands with her kidnapped princess' health...

Dex-chan lover
Awww; she fell for him. How adorable XDDD And gosh, he's so nice; unlike other ruthless emperors who burn down other people's kingdoms X'D

Users who are viewing this thread