Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

I'm trying to work through the issue that this webtoon uses a completely opposite logic from me :'D
I would think that mana procession or whatever is based on the physical body, not the soul.
And I would think that a soul is blessed, not a body :'D

I enjoy the story far too well, so I'll continue reading but I'll never be not thrown off by this logic. Anyone else having these thoughts?

Please follow the rules don't post them in instagram or tag the author. If the author see this the trans group would stop translating this manwha or just drop it. There are many novels/manwhas never updated because of this issue. Please 🙏🙏🙏🙏 if you caught anyone please message them.

She keeps calling him father 😂😂😂. 🙈
Ahhhh!!! I wonder if she would be there for 10 years too like the original story.

Thank you trans team!! 💕💕💕

Aggregator gang
Yes, it's super perfect! Please proceed soon with plan C 😂😂😂 thank you for translating this, and honestly some time ago i did saw someone post your translation while adding the web where we could find it aka here in mangadex, i know that we are doing something urrr illegal (?) but i hope since we already read this chapter together let's protect it until the end! FOR MARRIAGE SAKE!!

ah I love this series so much. the female lead is so damn CUTE. thanks for translating!

also hey assholes stop reposting!!!!!!!!

I mean if she marries him, she basically would be in the line of becoming the mother of Deckard and that's the good part uwu

Which motherfucker posts manga on insta , despite the warnings
Do they want an another " the archmage daughter"

Users who are viewing this thread