Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 41 - Season 2

I am so happy it's back. 😍 Thanks a million for the translation! The chapter was so good that I wanna read it more and more)))

Ok, I really like this. Erudian knowing that shes not sincere about her feelings and that in turn is fueling his rejections is such a nice touch. I was confused by his whole " I dont love Soleia but I'm trying to" because I just thought well why not use thag effort to try to like Yerenica? But it makes so much more sense that he was salty at the time because he knew that she doesnt love him or like him to the extent he likes her. Also he cares for Yeni so much more than Soleia and doesnt want to drag her into his complicated life. It's so good! They fixed the line that has bothered me since chapter 1!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA thank you so much for the translation! i still can't believe that the first episode for the second season is us getting his pov and his feelings about her!!!! WE ARE: BLESSED

@Arthale i think we have yet to wait for Ch 42 but as far as i know only 2 chapters (raws) were released this week instead of 3.

AHHHHH FINALLY I'VE WAITED SOOOO LONG

This is literally my favorite series. Thank you so so so so so much for translating it.(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

What a sweet but sad moment, augghhhhh.
Thanks for the update, I missed this sm~ ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread