Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 41 - Season 2

Ahhhhhh he finally revealed to us his feelings! But I mean, it's true right? She doesn't really love him the way he wants to be loved/he loves her (almost).

She originally thought of the plan for survival, and even now hasn't really come to terms with her affection for him. She's just affected by how he looks and acts superficially without much thought.

I'm so glad you guys are back! Thanks for the scans and good to be back in the comments sectiooooon

Well, I guess the title's come true (almost). She's certainly seduced him.
Now it's his turn! Go get that cotton candy! She's half-way there already!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!😊🥰🤩
The romance is starting and so is the push and pull (based on how he's putting down flags), but it's ok. As long as we're on the road to Elard's downfall.
Eru, Yeni loves you. She just wants to prioritize your life first by stopping you from marrying Elard. Plus, her insecurities, etc.

Finally... FINALLY!!!! Season 2 Has Comeee!! I was waiting for this update o(TヘTo) くぅIm Happyyyyyyyyyy!!!

WHat a way to start off a season. Damn I keep backreading between the pages bc the art is so gorgeous and tHE FEELS MANNN I really miss this manhwa.

AAAAAAA ITS HERE THANK YOUUUUUUU😭❤ also I love how touchy feely they are, I want that 😭😭❤

Contributor
Oh, so he actually love her.
But because he love her, he don't want to burden her with the emperor difficulty, including assassinations attempt, obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread