Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 41 - Season 2

I'm screaming IM SCREAMING
ITS BACK ITS BACKKKK IVE BEEN WAITING
and WE GOT IT IN HIS POV IM SCREAMING ITS BETTER THAN I COULD IMAGINE

Fed-Kun's army
thanks so much for the chapter!
this chapter is like crack it is legit running fire through my veins but bruh... this man is one assless chap,,, like he's totally, absolutely flat from behind, what a fuckin pity for the peg enthusiasts...

ahhhhh come on I need revenge >_< that lady is ahhhh (I admit I like that shes a good evil villain though)

THANK YOU FOR UPDATING SO FAST 😭😭😭💖

Oohh so he was intrigued all this time... Cant wait to see hin crossing the line although it's already blurry 😳

I LOVE how intimate both the ML and MC are!! this is so cute.

Although I don't really like how the MC talks because it reminds the classic heroin behaviour that we see I all the villainess mangas/manhuas of how the heroin talks shit about the villainess to the ML to which the ML blindly agrees/supports. I know in this circumstance it's appropriate but idk, I'd just rather her tell him to not trust the evil witch girl or tell him about her black magic rather than what she's doing.

Other than that I love this dynamic

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAAAAH LOOK!!! AT THEM!!!!!! BE STILL MY HEART, I MISSED THIS SO MUCH. THEY'RE SO TENDER??? HE'S SO TENDER WITH HER??? YOU ALREADY FELL YOU FOOL JUST GIVE IN!!! SHE WANTS TO MARRY YOU, THAT'S ENOUGH!!! YOU CAN MAKE HER FALL AFTER, SHE'S ALREADY FALLING!!! (do sth about her health tho that i agree is a problem)

thank you very much for the update~!

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH IT RETURNED!!!!!!!!!!

But this time, the emperor will surely believe her when she said his fiancee is the one who did this to her, right????!!!

Fed-Kun's army
It'd be a lot better if the flow wasn't interrupted by varying page heights from trying to avoid long strip uploads

Edit: right after posting this out was changed to the long strip format the three original would be in

i fucking love the way the emperor sits on her bed side, like hooo boy fucking sexy, idk why

Thank you SO much for the translation!! I adore their story! And..I'm dying with the last panel. 😂😂😂

She's done it, she has seduced the villain's father 🤣

I know Yeni doesn't love Eru yet but she likes him enough right? But it's not enough for him to call it sincere? How does he define sincerity? 🤔

This is a great chapter btw. I hope we'll get to see Eru's point of view a lot more in future chapters.

kokoro.jpg

I'VE BEEN WAITING AAAAHHHHHH WHAT A GREAT CHAPTER TO START A NEW SEASON

thank you for the translation!!

Users who are viewing this thread