Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 43

Could they not just question the victim of the crime? Why are they going about this so illogically?

@stal2walk You speak as if being ultra adorbs wasn't already enough of a cheat, everyone but Elard wants to protecc Yeni, even god himself! lol

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

@Blue_Robin because "realistically" there would be no way for her to know that black magic was used when she was unfamiliar with it.

Also, I'm guessing he didn't want to stress her out by questioning her as soon as she awoke. She did already tell him while in a daze that his "fiancee" tried to kill her. So maybe he's doing this to prove the servants at innocent and then he can really go after Ellard? Maybe?? Probably not.

I love how the emperor is wrapped around her finger. He just can’t resist her.
She’s far too adorable

Thank you for the translation. But I'm sorry I think you guys make a mistake. Raulus didn't say "They treated you like a kid." Instead, "You behave like a kid." That's why Yeni embarrassedly said "I know".

LOL I laughed so hard by just watching "Father" giving up the second he saw the princess XD

And thank you for the translation, always great quality with the sfx redrawn and all!

Aggregator gang
I kept going back and forth between pg 62 and 63, just made it look like he was moving... ahh he's so cool

@Katrina he has suspicion but no concrete evidence. So he interrogate people in the palace to see if there's a traitor. That's what I think.

Gyahhh, cute cute as always! She's always bickering with that god haha.
And any responsible person would interrogate their employees if there's a security breach.
Hopefully he'll figure it all out soon @@

Contributor
Why not just sent Diego with the message to tell his majesty to stop ^^;

Well, she wouldn't be her if she started making reasonable, measured decisions, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread