Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
But yeah, Yeni was fucking amazing again. This grand entrance, a hero in a shining armour to save the day.... aaaaand Yeni just go full dum-dum again. And I loved how Father was basically "I knew it would happen sooner or later" but didn't expect how soon it would be.
And he was kinda right and wrong in scolding the maids. He was right in that someone (Soleila) got inside the palace grounds and planted magic, but at the same time there was noone who could stop the intruder. Soleila is just too highly ranked.
And for the best plan against her:
1) Get the old mage guy, he's trustworthy and if Yeni explains what she saw then I bet that he would recognize that it's black magic
or
2) Skydaddy just needs to send one vision to Diego and Erudian and that's when Diego grants wedding to Yeni and Erudian
or just tell Eru to impregnate Yeni, so it will supply her with all the holy energy she will need for the next 9 months~!
@Miros
General Kenobi

Lmaooooo the look in his eyes, you can see he’s so done with her inability to listen omg 😂😂😂

Thanks for the chapter, chile anyways so imma vive you all a tip. If you go to page 62 and go back and forth between page 62&63 father looks like he's dancing.

Father to Yeni: stay. staaaaaaay. stay.
Yeni: okay! :D
Father: no really. stay. you absolutely must stay.
Yeni: yep! Totally understand! :D
Father: I mean it. stay.
Yeni: I gooooot iiiiiit! :<
/father leaves for other place
/Yeni, appears: :D
Father:...

Yeni cannot be contained.

Double-page supporter
I thought she was gonna burst in there and be like NOOOOOOOOOO and then the next scene was just "h-hello" LMFAO

Users who are viewing this thread