Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 44

Wonder if he saw the black flowers in the garden, if not that, I wonder what interesting thing he found to be reason enough to dispose of it?
thank you for the updates! I get so hyped seeing new chapters!

@helen_brite yeah, i think you may be right unfortunately :( might be time to take a break from the lighter-n-fluffier content until i’m less easily irritated by tropes i’d normally enjoy. thanks for the honest reply!! c:

Ooh! Sweetness between them soothes me. I guess those maids and butlers would love our princesss much much more now. She risks herself to save everyone here.

quarantine depression and frantically looking for a job makes everything seems dull. nothing is exciting anymore. i thought i was one nerve away from snapping but it seems like that nerve has long since dissolved very quietly that i didn't even notice. i need some nerve. i have, however, started applying for jobs i'm highly underqualified for just to get some fun.

previous chapters are nice introduction into the main conflict but this chapter is just.... dull. not even cringey or anything. but it's just me, i guess.

@bugonia you're welcome! Do you want some title indications?
Also, it's different for everyone. I, for example, am a little depressed. So I run from dramas and sad stories and seek for fluffy things. <3 So every time I read this I just can't stop smiling.

@helen_brite sure, if it doesn’t take a ton of your time?? thank you!! and yeah, i totally gotcha - normally i’m that way too but i think the months have just been building up. we’ll get through it though <3

author, give us ass shots to dispose of bald heads pweaseee huhuhu (LMAO tho.)
Someone's super jealous, poor Diego. ahaha. give Diego a break ;u;

All i could remember was that one spongebob scene where they all just yell BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD

Users who are viewing this thread