Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
What if, they got married, and their child/son becomes the villain instead? or the second male lead? but the heroine is her niece, and they'll be cousins....
but then again, it's not that problematic after all, royalty used to do even closer relations marriage back in the days right...?

@no168_92 well thinking about it, if (i say if but who are we kidding because they will marry or else it’ll be end of the world lmao) our girl yeni marries eru, and they have a son, i doubt he’ll be a villain because no one will induce black magic to the child (which soleia perpetuates in the og timeline) so yea im assuming no more villain kid and if yeni and eru’s child grow together with the og fl as cousins, maybe no romantic love will form. Basically i think a lot will change, i mean, a lot has changed now, yeni’s sis giving birth early to the og fl, og ml incoming too lmao, and eru knows now that soleia black bitch witch AND ERU IN LOVE altho i don’t think he wants to fully realize that yet lol stone cold bith and his walls hahahaskskks

I feel so cringy because I'm grinning while reading this. Well, I guess I don't mind being creepy if it's for my loves Eru and Yeni

Also, I'm dyinggggg THEY'RE SO CUTEEEE. Eru you're falling so hard I'm afraid you'll go through the earth's core. lmao.

Hohoho Erudian is clearly falling hard forour princess. I think he realizes it but he is holding himself back for some reason. Anyway they're being so cute that I can't stop the smile on my face

cant wait for these two to recognize each other's feeling😝😝😝😝😝😝 also cant wait fo eru being heads over heels for yeni (even tho he already is... you know what i mean)
anyway thanks for the scanlationss💛💛

@Heenimakira I think he’s holding back bc he doesn’t know how she really feels, since she proposed to him from the very beginning he feels like she isn’t serious even though he loves her. Also bc he failed to protect her and she’s constantly in danger he feels she is safest far from him.

I kinda like how the romance is slow, but I wish there was more drama/action lol

come back at this manhwa again (re: rereading) just to drooling over the detailed dress and stuffs iTS SO BEAUTIFUL I SWEAR THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MANHWA IVE EVER SEEN GAAAAHHHHH

Fed-Kun's army
i kinda feel bad for the maid from the bellrock....
Marianne especially since she's splendidly did her job

Users who are viewing this thread