Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
@Pokari
Yep, she will die either way until she gets her promised blessing in 10yrs.
We can also speculate that Erudian using his "holy rod" would give her 9 months of peace from it... b-but that is r-reserved after m-marriage!

And holy shit, Yeni needs to thank Skydaddy that the only other person in that room was Eru right hand man when she mentioned the bedroom.
And poor Diego, he probably still cleans up every bit of palace (and the garden too!) with his holy energy to destroy any trace of the dark magic.

This mans smooth af and I ain't complaining at all bro just give us more action as much as you give us your wordssss

@Pokari Yeah, we are not sure that there's no magic in Lebovny. Yeni is sensitive to magic because her soul is not from that world, the OG Yeni did not have that problem so OG Yeni was not actually magic sensitive. Its why Yeni was able to grow up fine, not because there's absolutely no magic in Lebovny.

In this case, it's actually better for Yeni to stay in Belgoat because at least, Erudian and Diego is there. Plus, she still needs to be blessed by Raulus

@BananowyJE lolololol that "holy rod" part killed me hahahaha

@Pokari yeah, it's not like she's allergic to air and climate, and it's gonna be fine in Lebovny, so she needs to be here where all the supernatural experts are to be able to find a solution about her soul and body (I think it would be just death in her Alma mater)

Seduction successful. Finally my attacks paid off. Wait.. whats this.... Why is he attacking me! Stop, my hearts not ready for this!

Aw geez he's smooth as hell
The guy just suddenly turned from a brick wall to a sponge cake in a sudden

Users who are viewing this thread