Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
😭😭😭 God help a sista out, save her body and let my ship sail
Everyone is just hurting, including me 😞

Dex-chan lover
@hitsuchan Same to be bonest, episodes like these make me just read the novels, and sometimes when I don't find them it's just torture.

@AkiTooru Yeah kind of odd since a cravat is a replacement for a tie. Wearing both at the same time is kind of... weird. Besides, Erudian is only pictured with a cravat around his neck afaict.

So he’s fine with carrying her, letting her into his room, designating a whole palace just for her, hugging her, and a bunch of other things I’m probably forgetting, but he won’t call her by name because he thinks she’s “insincere?” She literally tells him the truth to his face and he treats her like a liar.

@vicic She’ll probably need a battering ram and some heavy artillery too. And it still might not work.

Why do the best main characters end up with men who they have to beg to love them? It’s just depressing to watch.

@Zephyr247 I’m guessing that calling someone by their first name is reserved for married couples/lovers in Belgoat (or some similar type of trope) which is why Erudian is hesitant because if he does say it then he’ll be properly acknowledging his real feelings for her whilst she’s still hiding the truth of her feelings (being reincarnator, marrying
him because he’ll die in the novel etcetc)

Users who are viewing this thread