Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
If he says yes or even considers it, he is a braindead idiot.

zzz.

All our protagonist does is be useless and cause the emperor to worry. She literally doesn't do jack shit. She has all these plans and tried doing them but they don't do shit.

"seduce the emperor" well ya'll relationship ain't going anywhere and he's just stressing too much cause she's vulnerable as fuck.

She's literally a huge ass liability. Even if she arrived in the palace, nothing would have changed from what the story should've been holy shit.

Now, the emperor's in a tight as position cause even he can't do jack shit even with his OP divine powers. Bruh the story hasn't gone anywhere and their relationship hasn't improved in any way.

Dex-chan lover
I'll be damn if he agreed to this
is he that weak that he unable to protect our mc?
how can he be so sure dat beech won't kill her even after they are married?
istg, this is the part where everyone gonna ended up making dumb decision for the sake of plot

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, if he Emperor agrees it's like the entire 50 chapters we've read have been for nothing........ 😑

Oh goshhhhh 😱😱😱😱 what’s this situation for real!!!??? I hope he won’t be so stupid...

Dex-chan lover
So she literally blackmail him, he sure that this bitch is a black magician but he got no proof, if he just execute her then he will make enemy with the magician tower. Seems like he couldn't afford to make enemies with the tower, but thanks god FL hear it so that there are no stupid misunderstanding, but it certainly will be a problem because the FL is weak af, and the god that watching her literally just talk can't help her with anything yet.

I don't like how in all this stories the flow slows down and the MC isn't really doing anything while someone else is creating unexpected or highly unlikely situations for her to be troubled in and others to save her, if it's gonna happen here I'll drop it just like Once i become princess and the Raeliana one, whatever the second name was

Brooo why u letting her win with these mind games kick her ass 😫😫😫 yerenica saaave him

Users who are viewing this thread