See You in My 19th Life - Ch. 1

I think this is the same artist/author of ‘a good day to be a dog’ Which was really good

Oooooo niceee not bad I’m already so interesting in this!!! Can’t wait for the next chapter!!!!

As always, Lee Hye's works are really good!! Thanks for the chapter~!

I clicked on this webtoon so fast because I recognized the art style of Lee Hye's!

Double-page supporter
Such a curious first chapter! Subscribed!

Thanks to the scan team for bringing it here

Dex-chan lover
She...seems so cool XDDD And the lil brat is kind of cute XDD Thanks for translating this :D

The cover characters look different and says 19th life so do we wait for another reincarnation for main story to start

I translated the whole first chapter for a friend before finding it here.. Please continue updating this series its so good!

Is this the same author as 'good day to be a dog'?
The art (and I mean the eyes and the smile) look exactly like that

this is just my hunch but maybe MC died in this timeline and got reincarnated soon thereafter. Fate would bring them together again but ML would still be in love with her past self. That's why her rival in the 19th life is herself's 18th life. Which is why the title is take care of me again in this life. Which means ML, who exists in the present, was a part of her past life and her present life, hence the use of "again." Which means she's much younger than ML in her 19th life lol. I'm really curious how they would meet again after she reincarnated. I actually thought they both died or something but I realized he looks exactly the same as well as his circumstances (he still looks like the son of the CEO or the CEO himself in the cover arts). Only the girl's appearance changed, and it's not just the color of her hair. She also fell in love with the ML pretty fast (chapter 2) so that's definitely not a good sign. This work is so interesting!

I've been following this author since the start of the webtoon craze. I loved "Divine Bells" "Good Day to be a Dog" and now I can add "PTCOMITLAW" YAY 😀 so happy someone picked this up.

I like the story immediately, can't wait for the next chapters. Thank you for the people who translated this.

Users who are viewing this thread