See You in My 19th Life - Ch. 1

Sooo If I understand the summarize she's gonna die and reincarnate again and her from her 19th life is going to look for that boy who can't forget her from her 18th life ? it's complicated but I like it so far..
The way she smiles and narrow her eyes reminds me a lot of Mr. Lee from the webtoon " good day to be a dog".

@Roxymissy that was what I was gonna say too! Haven't checked the artist but the art here instantly reminded me of "It's a Good Day To Be a Dog".

This looks fun and promising.

Thanks for translating!

I see a lot of comments saying the artwork reminds them of "It's A Good Day To Be A Dog", and yes, they have the same author, Lee Hye (but it was spelled Lee Hey (??) in Line Webtoon) and I think the author themselves do the artworks for their works.

@AriaKindaDead well it's not unusual tho, many authors (whether it's a manga, manhwa, or jp/kr webtoons) do the artworks for their own works, if the work is not adapted from a novel and an original work. I was actually surprised at first that many kr webtoons (but same goes for mangas too) have someone else aside from the author that make the artworks since they're adapted from a novel.

Hahahaha I love her, we're close to Halloween so she and this story are perfect for this season xD

Dex-chan lover
that pilot was so fucking good !! are you telling me she's been both genders in her past lifes ? now that bit is interesting

Aggregator gang
: |
:'|
Just watching her makes me cry
I think "What if I acted like this" since I have a lot of younger cousins I used to take care of when I was around 12 too so just thinking about it makes me sad
I don't have the guts to be that scary and she also scares me at the same time

*also in my mind*
Fricking pussy

@squashua15 no I'm a little bothered by it, too :( I feel bad for him -- but this author and their other work reconciled extreme character behaviors so I'm trusting it'll turn out fine and they'll have a good relationship

the FL is just being an asshole and bully and since mentally she is an adult this makes it even worse but most people won't see it that way since most people at least to me when reading manga/webtoon tend to turn their brain and morals off and let their biasness get in their way of being logical

Users who are viewing this thread