See You in My 19th Life - Ch. 14

So what if he dies from old age, she’s gonna be heartbroken for all the next lives she reincarnates. That’s gonna make me sad man

@Carstairs I don't think so, of course she'll be sad and heartbroken but humans overcome things like this with time. I don't mean she'll forget about it or that it'll stop making her sad at all but she'll still be able to be happy even if he died, a person's life and happiness doesn't stop at a dear one's death.

Dex-chan lover
Awwwww; she successfully wooed me though, even if Seoha hasn't fallen yet XDDDD

This is so good. TT^TT Cherry blossoms are growing in my heart TT^TT And I can't count how many times I cackled on how smooth Ban Ji Eum is 🤣🤣

I appreciate the character growth that she’s going through because she’s been very analytical about how she’s reconnecting with him (the never ending debate of whether or not she should tell him and trending lightly because of the reaction that people had in the past to her revealing herself). But now she’s growing in empathy, finally starting to understand just how traumatized he still is by her death. Very curious to see where this goes with them. And if this in any way makes her want to reconnect with her sister/parents as well.

That last part of the chapter made me really emotional. I love the way it was worded, it makes me teary how beautiful that moment was. I seriously love these two and this webtoon way too much.

Goddamn, if I'm not mistaken, in his line "the cherry blossoms are almost too pretty. Pretty to the point it doesn't look real.", wasn't he actually referring to our MC? That scene kinda made me emotional ngl

ah, so his babyface IS intentional. i was starting to wonder if the artist just didnt have The Range to draw that well like most shoujo artists :p
also are the. are the graves floating? what kind of bougie graveyard rich people nonsense... (unless its a cg modelers error lol)

Users who are viewing this thread