See You in My 19th Life - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
@Sootyxsnowpetal no groups may have a record of not consistently uploading, big groups have a record of consistently not uploading... until someone snipes them. There's always a risk of translations just stopping for reasons. It's better to have more groups working on it than just putting all your bets on one.

Ugh oh nooo why are you dropping this.. you can talk to the other group and if you can release it faster, why not?

guys, I beg you, don't drop!!!! I love your translations of Blue Period and you did a great job with this webtoon! 😭
anyway, thank you so much for the updates!

These translations are higher quality but if they're dropping it then it can't be helped I guess. Thanks for the chapters anyways.

I also dislike how the other group is promoting their Youtube channel or whatever for faster chapters. Feels weird to be promoting illegal content on Youtube no?

@young_speccy

what i meant is that if the scanlators decide they want to drop it, then let them drop it instead of asking them to continue.

n e ways, it's just courtesy to drop projects that gets licensed to support the author. after all, fan translations after getting an english license hurts the author and illustrator directly, so to avoid that, scanlators often drop the project.

If it's just by about 10 chapters then imo it's fine to drop to support the author? 20 chapter gap would be a different story. only reason some scanlators do continue is because of the readers begging scanlators to continue or the backlash we get from readers for dropping the series to support the english official. Continuing to do chapters when it has a license would be wasted efforts of both the official scanlators and fan scanlators. Every chapters you get takes around 6+ hours of the scanlator's hard work, not to mention having school, work, and real life.

Thank you very much for the effort of uploading this! I've been waiting for months now for this to update and it really piqued my interest!!!
AAHHHHHH!!!!! Thank you thank you!!

@sumatose I agree that if they want to drop it thats their decision, but the official translation are 10 chapters behind and at the current pace they will reach this chapter in 2 months, and be caught up in 3. I also think that supporting the author of such a great series is important, which is why i reread it on the webtoons app, but few people want to wait months to read something thats already out.

Sadge great content till now. Thank you

Just added it in my Webtoons App. But It only has 21 chapters officially there. Gotta wait for a long time.
I just went through the raws just to get more anxiety that her shit brother is involved with some bad people and now he talks about his sister there.

@alienekoo
They are actually on chapter 26, the chapters get released on fast pass first, it costs 0.5 USD to read one chapter... or you have to wait until it's available for free.

Users who are viewing this thread