See You in My 19th Life - Ch. 8

Omfg Im going to cry from the emotions

Tears of joy when FL Jieum said:
"Do you know how hard I tried to sit in front of you and see your face now, how happy I am."

Tears of pain when ML Seoha said:
"This confidence is exactly... As expected this person... sours my mood."

But so many tears of laughter seeing how Seoha reacting to Jieum's unprofessionally polite way of asking him out omfg I love herrrr

"please remember it yourself"
how is he gonna do that???
I fear they're going to milk this "realize on your own that I'm the reincarnation of your dead first love despite living in a world where the very concept of reincarnation is crazy-talk, and I'm only going to give you extremely obscure hints, if any, despite the likelihood that everything would go more smoothly if I just told you straight up" scenario for all its worth. I hope they don't go back and forth like this for the next twenty chapters.

I'd go quite psycho if I remembered living for hundreds of empty years and dying 18 times.

Hmm.... She protected his life, died, then came back and devoted her life to meeting him again. Is this a tsundere super yandere?

If this is anything like the author’s other work A Good Day to be a Dog, it’s time to get the tissue boxes ready

if the FL just came out and said she was his childhood friend and basically lover that died in that accident she would seem like a crazy person to him and that would cause so many problems not to mention there's the off chance he might call the police on her so no it's not as simple as her telling the truth

Users who are viewing this thread