See You in My 19th Life

Man I like the chemistry between those 4 like bruh best friends material they could even make an idol group lol, one would be the cool looking but actually caring singer and guitarist (secretary Ha), the 2 cute dancers (seoha and lill sister) and the charismatic leader (jeum) and main singer. I wanna see this manhwa in a drama ><

One of the best reincarnation ever!! I've read so much reincarnation and time travel, but this one really touches your heart... You will never regret reading this..

I don't think this is for me, the story was cute when she was alive but the pacing's abysmal, 20 chapters and he still doesn't know

@lolzzzzz uhh.. well how the hell is he even supposed to know unless she herself tells him.. He wouldn't even dream that his crush reincarnated and is now in front of him.
And she doesn't want to tell him because it'll make him feel guilty, she just wants him to forget it and move on :||

The pacing isn't bad at all, only 30 chapters in when he
admits that he likes her!
Thanks for picking it up!!!

I'm all for Jieum and Seoha like they are meant to be, I mean Jieum who reincarnated found him again but damn visual wise Jieum and Secretary Ha actually look so pretty together. I would like to see them like, maybe as models dhjsakdhajks

Am I the only one who thinks so? Please, I get one panel where Jieum calls Secretary ha a rival and suddenly i'm like this lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread