Sei-chan Capacity Over desu! - Vol. 6 Ch. 18

Nope, this just gonna drag along now with him trying to steal the girl and the dumb girl getting into cliche situations while hurting her bf

dayum he got brother zoned while she continues to lead him on. i hope he finds happiness

oh my, i can’t with these FLs that don’t understand when a boy is clearly doing this and a ML who doesn’t communicate and just act jealous.. Just another day in the manga world 😂

She’s just being polite and friendly, not “leading him on”. Honestly, if her boyfriend or the other guy get the wrong idea, that’s entirely their fault for misinterpreting

Double-page supporter
@clairdeIune

Yeah ikr? Like if a guy buys you juice and being all 'can I call you' or some shit you'd totally get some idea at least that he's into you lol

Aggregator gang
Step back black haired boy. You ain't winning this.

And girl you are stupid

Thanks for the chapter 🖤

What the hell girl, you're a high schooler, not an elementary schooler, can't you even notice that he's super into you? 🙄

@chocolate0901 she is clearly either leading him on or just being stupid. He asks her out, asks if he can call her and asks really bashful around her. If that isn’t enough to make her notice she is really stupid.

If she did notice however and treats him like that then she is scum

Fed-Kun's army
She strikes me as pretty oblivious to start with so yeah, add in her head is that full of Sei so I think she's all love drunk and shit and doesn't notice the poor young fella's obvious feelings and just thinks he's being kind and friendly. And to make it even worse for the guy, she's gone past friend-zoning the dude into bro-zoning him (he's like onii-chan). That poor bastard!

As a formerly (and hopefully not currently) super dense girl, I will defend Ito for not noticing. Because even if you suspect they might be into to you, it’s easy to accept excuses for why they wouldn’t be... and wouldn’t it be so embarrassing to be mistaken?! Granted such thought’s turned into a shot show for me, and the guy still never confessed! (even after somehow convince it half the class we were together)

Dex-chan lover
I hope this black haired kid dies in a fire, I wouldn’t feel bad, he’s not cute, and they are acting like little kids, it fucking pisses me off so much, there better not be any drama

Dex-chan lover
Look, guys, don't blame the poor boy or the poor girl.

It's normal not to notice his feelings.

The only issue is... she is supposed to be all over her boyfriend, but never once said "I'm going out with my boyfriend" or sh*t like that... and that's an author issue...

He's trying to force drama in here... unneeded drama...

Why??? Because these authors keep on thinking that it's necessary for some weird reason. Or maybe they need something to drag things out...

@johnpoop2529 Okay; you have issues. He's literally done nothing wrong. And they are kids. They are insecure teens who are dealing with their first love.

Users who are viewing this thread