Sei-chan Capacity Over desu!

I read the first chapter and dont understand the grooming part people say in the comments. They're both teenagers in highschool and 2 years apart?

d0v

Creepy AF. The love interest is an obsessive manipulator trying to isolate the MC from everyone else in her life so she'll suck his dick.

Double-page supporter
@RedKingly yea I'm not sure people understand what grooming entails lol

and I feel like people are also misunderstanding Sei's character/intentions

Relationship is supposed to come before sex. Does he love her or her body? Where's the dates and long walks on the beach?

Dex-chan lover
after reading this people are complaining over nothing lmao
it's legit typical getting jealous manga plot line and people are talking about sei as if he's a fucking sociopath lol

So far i'm really enjoying this. It's relaxing, so far all the drama moments are very believable and get resolved in a very realistic way, and so i feel i can just sit back, relax, and enjoy their daily lives without worrying about some of the more over the top drama that comes with a lot of other stories. Honestly, Sei acts very much like how someone his age would act in these situations, so i don't see a problem with a bit of jealousy. It means he really does care and love her, but he's also understanding and they cleared it up nicely, so now hopefully he can relax more about it.

Users who are viewing this thread