Sei-jun Ecstasy: XXX Shinai to Derarenai Heya de Mazoku o Buttaoshimasu - Ch. 38 - One Lie Among Truths

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2025
Messages
10,548
Segggssss.... but wait. She's a Do-S type, Omagaaaaaaaaa..... :huh:

b2lha2.jpg
images


thank you for translation
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 20, 2024
Messages
704
Is he just presuming she's a demon or was that confirmed?

So far, he's basically won by dealing with women who lacked experience or couldn't feel pleasure before due to their dark aura.
She doesn't have an aura and seems to be plenty experienced. I think this is going to end up a loss for the holy sword unless he can find a switch of hers to flip
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 14, 2019
Messages
574
color me impressed.... I tought phalus had... a dick, but she really is a super curvy bronzed cis woman. Well, she could still have a magic shlong that appears at will... so, our language technology ain't advanced enough (mine at least); just like Ex's lingus wasn't good enough... damn, our boy has been put in the dirt

I would still cheer for phalus, but she killed for nothing, manipulated people into terrible conditions... so the curvy beauty villain gotta lose. Or not, who knows. This manga surprises me a lot...
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 3, 2024
Messages
2,281
I can't believe it, I am actually looking forward to see how things pan out because the writer is making me re evaluate how I thought Ex's powers worked.
Good job author
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top