Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru You ni Natta ga, Mushoku Dake wa Yamerarenai You Desu - Ch. 31 - It's For The Sake of Training

Dex-chan lover
@Bluubuckets Yeah. "Oh my god you're having sex specifically after your girlfriend claimed, aloud, that you were going to have sex, and in your own room of all places! Disgusting!"

slowly this manga is generating hate for me....
the mc didnt do anything wrong peiple attack him and he still doesn't defend himself if he did those 3 brainless bimbos would be meatpaste

The trope of being interrupted right before having sex is becoming quite annoying.
It's ok once or twice but it's already like the fourth time in a row...
I feel like they're out of ideas and are slow-pacing this story too much.
Idk, the last 10/12 chapters or so have been a little more boring to read compared to the rest.
:(

Dex-chan lover
Well, getting her drunk and going for her as she undresses in a haze is scummy, but then again they are an item and she knows she is a bad drunk.. If he would have asked her for her consent directly and didn't just say "I honestly find you irresistible, when you are drunk.", it wouldn't leave a bad after taste. If it's just that, it isn't cutting the deal at all. Even if you are in a relationship, there is a chance your partner "is disturbed" after the deed. And "disturbed" is making pretty light of it. So make sure it is really fine with your partners, before they get hammered. "When you're drunk, you do stuff that gets my quiet horny and you frankly don't seem to mind going into that direction. Actually it looks like you want me, too. (Ironically:) And when that happens I'm at a loss what to do...poor me. (There is no way to deliver that last line in a lighthearted way, that doesn't kill the mood and doesn't sound sleazy.) Now honestly though, when that happens should I stop at cuddling until you are asleep or what?" At that point the ball is in her field and it is her choice to be daring, to stop right there or to go with cuddling. They aren't in a longtime relationship and he can't just go with, "Well, I know that it's fine for her.", as he simply doesn't know. (Haru isn't really talkative in that regard.) Date raping is a crime and when a female character did it to coex the MC of another manga into commitment, the comment section went haywire.

But let's assume she is totally fine with it, (Would feel better if she would have claimed her man herself at some point earlier.) Dude, lock that door! Tell the others not to disturb. Even better let her tell the others to not disturb, while you prepare everything. I really see why readers get pissed. I knew, when Carol joined the team, it could either lead to no sexing at all or something disturbing. I'm glad it didn't went the second option, but this is annoying. And it is poor laughs.

Also the new characters seem tio be descent and fun, but get rid of that backstabbing bastard. I also smell another earthling.

Date raping is a crime and when a female character did it to coex the MC of another manga into commitment, the comment section went haywire.
@Qelix
You mean the trash that drugged the MC after knowing him a day with the specific intention to establish blackmail material so she could exploit him?
Ahh, yes, that's EXACTLY the same thing as having sex with your established girlfriend who not only flat out stated that she wanted to have sex with you, but showed quite the enthusiasm about the idea of you wanting to have sex with her as well, both when you said it and later bragging about it while drunk...
Lay off the coolaid, dude, you're getting brain damage.

Dex-chan lover
@xfaca: Wait, gotta wrap my few brain cells left around this. Did we read the same chapter? He got her drunk (so far with her consent) and thought about laying her, while she was halfway pass out. She didn't gave clear consent for that second part in any way. (That tail shaking might have been a nice pointer in that direction and her undressing could also be taken as a hint, but it's not consent per se and it's also not asked too much to make that thing clear. In context of that chapter it was rather dubious.) Her being his established GF doesn't matter. Approval for some sexing form a few days ago is no free ticket for forever. He should lay his established GF, while she is sober. Or when she is clearly in for some dirty, drunken sex. (Translates as: "Consent") What MC was about to do would be dangerous in RL. Fucking with your drunken spouse might be alright for them the next morning in most cases, but for some/sometimes it's not.

Just to make one thing sure: I do believe the author would have made her being 100% okay with it, if they would have done it. That's because this here is a work of fiction, so the author could do whatever he wants. Then again I also believe he wouldn't have gone so far and made her pass out in case they would have fucked, as that would have made MC look pathetic in the least. Well, imho the author shouldn't have made light of something like that. (That's what made me pissed.) There are enough high school/college boys, heck even grown men, (and also girls/women) out there, who want to give that a try. That's also dangerous. But whatever.

About the date-rape thing: "Passed out + sex + no consent" and "Passed out + sex + no consent". Yepp, close enough for me to pass as an example for a similar portrait felony in another story.

Here, I even googled something: Example: Californian law and there are enough cases, the spouses haven't been okay with it. The divorce followed suite. In this manga, that would mean -> Bad End.

@Qelix
Did we read the same chapter?
Clearly not... He didn't get her drunk, she got drunk on her own volition - believe it or not, women actually have agency.
Days? Arrive at inn, talk about how much you want to do the sex later, get interrupted during cuddle session, go downstairs, meet hero harem, she gets drunk and brags about how he promised to sex her later, head back to room, recover and decide to train alcohol tolerance, get interrupted again by hero harem. What's that, an hour? Less?

Dex-chan lover
so we can have enough imagination to let slavery be legal as a shortcut to depicting patriarchal marriage, but we can't have enough imagination to escape the pervasive female dominance of all public and private situations?

the girls are his property, obviously he's going to have sex with them, it makes no sense for other free men to raise their eyebrows at all over this (lmao @ "date rape" comments above). let alone other slaves raising their voices with judgment about it?

japanese man, please, for God's sake, this is an escapist fantasy, take away the gynocentric social rules from it as a bare minimum

Users who are viewing this thread