Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu - Vol. 16 Ch. 57 - Giant Squid

Dex-chan lover
God damn that was a hell of a good redraw, good job

I really like his sister she is really fun and not a bitch, tho a bit possessive but it's bearable and kinda funny sometimes

Dex-chan lover
looking at that wall of text.. it seems like he's more of magic type than physical?
coz any physical related stuffs are in a lower rank compared to the magic aspects..
:pepehmm: :pepehmm: :pepehmm:

Contributor
@hamdeo Congratulations with recovery and thanks for the translation, But, please, can you fix the doublepages(40-41, 49-50, 51-52):
6yPzYE4.png
UEowybH.png
HDfL7VN.png

Also, if you don't mind, "doublepage version" of the cover and "the page next to the cover"(57-58, 59-60):
iR9r3vT.png
hTjLRVK.jpeg

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
So, I've been sick for a while now and from the insistence of people I decided to visit the hospital
they directly got me to be sent via Ambulance, had to stay for a couple of weeks in Isolation and had antibiotics and blood transfusions, took me a while to recover hence the long waiting.
for that I'll be re uploading the first chapter that I did with better quality Images for my next upload
Your health is more important! But thanks for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
@hamdeo Congratulations with recovery and thanks for the translation, But, please, can you fix the doublepages(40-41, 49-50, 51-52):
6yPzYE4.png
UEowybH.png
HDfL7VN.png

Also, if you don't mind, "doublepage version" of the cover and "the page next to the cover"(57-58, 59-60):
iR9r3vT.png
hTjLRVK.jpeg
I Actually tried matching a couple of pages but they didn't click
I didn't even think that those were double pages
thanks will update it now

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, such long ones are hard work, looking forward to more updates :win:

Dex-chan lover
it was just SCD VOC, MRSA, DVT, Pyretic and low SPO2 that's it
ok... The "that's it" ....
I know this century is still young, and there's always the chance of someone ace-ing the Darwin Awards, but... that little list is already contender for "understatement of the century"...

Dex-chan lover

It's good to see you've overcome these things, but that's still quite the list. As always, you and your fellows have my gratitude for another chapter of this great manga. It's no small feat to go through a manga with characteristically long chapters like Seichou Cheat while ill, so always remember your health. It's all over if you go under.

looking at that wall of text.. it seems like he's more of magic type than physical?
coz any physical related stuffs are in a lower rank compared to the magic aspects..
:pepehmm: :pepehmm: :pepehmm:

That's very likely because Ichinojou's stats change to match his current job. Earlier on in the story, the narration made a point of having Ichinojou (maybe mentally) explain his switching to a certain job (I think that one was magical) in order to empower an attack (probably a spell) that'd be best suited by said job. Given his job switching on the fly, it's one of his main battle techniques. (That's also why I can't imagine why he'd want to "graduate from" being Jobless; wouldn't he lose a massive amount of power that way? I could have sworn his ability to switch between--and thus have access to--all those jobs was a product of Jobless.)

Finally, he just got done cooking that leviathan from the inside out--which gave him enough EXP to max out Jobless and surely level his magical skills/jobs significantly; those are also jobs and skills that he actually uses quite often.

Here I thought Haru would finally come back into focus--she's been out of focus for so long, despite being the female lead.

I've long been seeing authors exhibit ridiculously rigid adherence to (frequently degenerate--they're obviously meant to favor lolicons and feminists; as hard as associating those two may seem to be, they do have some major things in common) design rules; this includes the authors of some stories I've started reading recently: one example is Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata, which has an effeminate MC being a donkan, merciless tsukkomi (read: retard) to his female friend with a modest bust but being soft and sweet to every flatchest and little girl he comes across; and also Legend which, from the start, places a cute, long-haired receptionist girl with good character next to a shallow, clout-chasing catgirl coworker with short hair--and gives the shorthair the large breasts and the cute girl the small ones. If you pay attention, you can see this same pattern (with certain details changed, but never enough to change the underlying idea) repeated across countless manga stretching years back.

(EDIT: Legend proved me wrong in a BIG way--I couldn't be happier to be so wrong.)

I don't think Tokino Yousuke is one of the ovine authors that follow this rule (Haru is Ichinojou's main girl, after all--she absolutely and completely defies that rule), but that doesn't change the fact that anime and manga are flooded with lolicon bait, androgyny/diminished femininity, and other such things. It's why I've had enough of the Smallbreast/Flatchest/Shorthair Alliance, and can't be bothered to care about them; Carol and Miri are exceptions that I don't count among that group--unlike characters who look like they do, they have much more going for them than simply being bait for pedophiles. The story wouldn't lose anything if the homunculi and Mareeeeena would simply go out of focus the way Haru did--except permanently, or as much so as possible; the story did start without them after all.

All that being said, at least I got to see Haru's beauty at the end of the chapter (though not in the story proper).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
HO
LEE
FUK

Glad you're still alive! Hope you can be off Xaralto/Lassix by the end of that!
Keep going, and thank you for the redraws/TL

Dex-chan lover
HO
LEE
FUK

Glad you're still alive! Hope you can be off Xaralto/Lassix by the end of that!
Keep going, and thank you for the redraws/TL
I'm on dabigatran but I'm still getting the odd DVT like once or twice a week
but no retention so Lassix not required

Users who are viewing this thread