Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu - Vol. 13 Ch. 47 - Isekai Rotenburo uncensored

Dex-chan lover
Me after thinking it was a new chapter
letdown-dissapointed.gif

Dex-chan lover
for the same reason they tell girls who are trying to have sex with them to "treasure themselves more": they're being offered a masculine role, but they're either too scared of failing in it, or they actually think they're unworthy of it.

the way it's often depicted is the worst part - as though the average reader is meant to relate with this so thoroughly that it's necessary to write it in to maintain the self-insert illusion. this is what female-dominated society has apparently done to the japanese. imo the west is only about a generation behind on this thing.

Hmm nipples and boobs in both versions. The only items censored are when there is contact between individuals with previously mentioned body parts. Japanese censorship standards are weird to me.

Group Leader
Wait, is the MC fingering Carol while she's giving him a footjob?

22b4fa2f-2204-4ad7-982c-3557aca7cba3.png

Dex-chan lover
I will always read and comment on the actual group doing the scanlation; thanks for this beautiful work, @SquigglesJP !

Also, can Ichino-jou/suke not jist... be cool?
I mean, I remember being 16 and going to a "clothing optional" hot springs (Oregon, USA has quite a lot of them, actually), and there were  indeed girls there; I was beyond nervous! Even worse, they were girls from my high school, and I was seriously unpopular; total "Drama F*g," and "Band Geek."
Just to be clear, in the US, there is no "towell" in most shared hot springs; there's towels with which you might dry off, but wearing a towels in the spring? Ah, hell nah! Either go to a hot tub and wear a swim suit, or...

So, I was exceedingly nervous.

Allie just stripped as though she was at home and private, and she hopped right in.
I followed her lead, and so did everybody else.
It's not difficult to just... Be Cool about it.
So I don't get this scrambling to run away and act like a child who is scared of dogs... (which is fine if youre actually facing a dog and scared, but if it's... just... bewbs...? Hella weird; super fucking beyond weird.)

Users who are viewing this thread