Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu - Vol. 15 Ch. 54 - Sheena

Dex-chan lover
Thanks and all, yeah, but......nobody is going to say anything about Haru being left alone? lmao
Poor girl was being teleported with her master and arrived alone....and this mf mc snuggles with the homunculus instead of sending Carol to, at least, inform Haru that everything is ok
You did her dirty author....you did her really dirty
What? I'm actually saving this chapter for next week; don't tell me what's waiting for me is a chapter focused on pushing that shorthaired fleshbot with a barren chest again.

Never made sense that he was so tempted by that homunculus (whatever her name is) when he's got Haru whom he's been professing love for and loyalty to since he met her. Hell, he's even bedded Haru (multiple times) and seen every inch of her gorgeous body, so what could that homunculus possibly offer? The "lolicon" appeal?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up! The translation looks good, some notes based on context:

pg 7 "tashikani" and the note "kani = certainly" seems like it's missing an explanation
pg 9 "iron products generated by blacksmith" he is making nails
pg 15 not really sure what 'its a small talk' etc is saying. 'as i thought' and 'is it not?' in the same bubble is just incomprehensible in english
pg 19 "ah no please excuse me for this much" no idea what the original lines were but this is not something a human would say
pg 33 "it was made by the grand master the demon king family rarity" lot of extra words that make what should be clear, incomprehensible
pg 37 'it is junk? it is junk' etc - the meaning is understood but the intent is a bit of a gag and it's totally ruined
pg 38 'you' should be 'your'
pg 39 the first two panels make sense, the rest is completely incomprehensible
oh, must've missed this one
Tashikani means certainly but Kani means Crab hence the crab and them making choki choki "snip snip"
I've had very low quality raw so I coul'd barely see the kanjis and had to mostly rely on google AI for the translation > but since one kindly donated good quality scans it should get better next chapter forth.
the demon king is called famirisu rarity which meant family restaurant , also the Automata has been saying some incomprehensable words so I actually spent a month trying to translate this shit. the junk part he was questioning himself at first then said the same so it shoul've been is it junk? it is junk>
you > your . I'm sorry must've missed it on PR.
last one I agree with you.
all in all this was my first translation Ever and I wasn't hoping to keep doing this. but I'm half ways through the next chapter
thanks for the donations of the raw from Dadl and our group SquigglesJP Translations for the effort and to all of you for the support.

Dex-chan lover
What? I'm actually saving this chapter for next week; don't tell me what's waiting for me is a chapter focused on pushing that shorthaired fleshbot with a barren chest again.

Never made sense that he was so tempted by that homunculus (whatever her name is) when he's got Haru whom he's been professing love for and loyalty to since he met her. Hell, he's even bedded Haru (multiple times) and seen every inch of her gorgeous body, so what could that homunculus possibly offer? The "lolicon" appeal?
the Homunculus is Peony and the Automata is called 417go later renamed to Shiina to break it down 4 shi 1 iichi 7 nana hence first moji Shi i na

Dex-chan lover
the Homunculus is Peony and the Automata is called 417go later renamed to Shiina to break it down 4 shi 1 iichi 7 nana hence first moji Shi i na

Don't misunderstand--what I said wasn't directed at you, it was a criticism of the author's writing itself; he's been putting Haru out of focus quite a lot over the past chapters. The most recent ones were a (very welcome) break from that. I ended up reading the chapter early; it had the interesting story and developments in it that I've come to know and love, but what was said about Haru earlier by FantasyMaster really did rub me the wrong way.

The reason it did was because it's more of the following.

While I do like Carol (she may be diminutive of form, she's actually appealing of character and isn't portrayed simply as pedophile bait--which is something you can only perceive if you have discernment; it's why I consider her acceptable and even adorable), I have come to hate Mareena only slightly less than I did at her introduction; ever since, there's been too much shifting focus from Haru--who is the main heroine...and is Ichinojou's main girl (by the word of the story itself). Ichinojou's behavior, specifically since Mareena's introduction, contravenes Haru's status way too much. It's absurd, because she looks almost exactly like the hyper-bland 3DPD women that make Japanese men want to read/write these escapist stories in the first place--only difference is that she's got a cutely anime-styled face. Peonia isn't much better--she's usually portrayed as that same kind of lolicon bait, with this chapter being one of the few exceptions; even so, she is also very nearly as bland compared to Haru, so why is Ichinojou so greatly affected by her? This is related to what I said about Carol earlier: Carol doesn't seem to exist to push Haru out of scope, unlike the other two; Carol's relationship with Ichinojou is something Haru herself encourages, and that Carol engages in with Haru's permission. Mareena (yes, I know her name's Marina--the distinction doesn't mean much to me) and Peonia are just there where romantic connection to Ichinojou is concerned; there seems to be no reason for them in that role aside from pandering to "different" tastes. And it makes sense, because this has always been done for flatchests and lolis--that's IF they don't have the main role instead of a girl like Haru.

It's the only flaw in an otherwise excellent story.

If you were thinking that I had something to say about your translation, I could say nothing that hasn't already been said in this thread; you've also made clear everything that needed to be known in your preface to the chapter--no one should be surprised by the quality. I do not think ill of you, but instead am grateful at least for the resurrection of this project--specifically by a group that does not watermark panels for money; I only hope that Squiggles' gang can hold onto this and find someone who can help. I also respect your efforts--particularly since you've taken such a magnificent project as your first, and yet are frank about your status/level of skill as a translator.

By the way...the demon lord's name has been transcribed as "Familist Larity" in the past. I do not think that this was in error: if you take a look at her name, it bears the some of same letters (i.e., in English) as a certain "other" major character in the story that only recently resurfaced in the story--it's a massive spoiler that the author cleverly hid in his story from the first chapter. If her name is indeed rendered as 「ファミレス」 in the raw, I can understand thinking it's a reference to family restaurants, since that's what what I just typed means; given the spoiler above, 「ファミリス」 as you typed it above surely does not.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Don't misunderstand--what I said wasn't directed at you, it was a criticism of the author's writing itself; he's been putting Haru out of focus quite a lot over the past chapters. The most recent ones were a (very welcome) break from that. I ended up reading the chapter early; it had the interesting story and developments in it that I've come to know and love, but what was said about Haru earlier by FantasyMaster really did rub me the wrong way.

The reason it did was because it's more of the following.

While I do like Carol (she may be diminutive of form, she's actually appealing of character and isn't portrayed simply as pedophile bait--which is something you can only perceive if you have discernment; it's why I consider her acceptable and even adorable), I have come to hate Mareena only slightly less than I did at her introduction; ever since, there's been too much shifting focus from Haru--who is the main heroine...and is Ichinojou's main girl (by the word of the story itself). Ichinojou's behavior, specifically since Mareena's introduction, contravenes Haru's status way too much. It's absurd, because she looks almost exactly like the hyper-bland 3DPD women that make Japanese men want to read/write these escapist stories in the first place--only difference is that she's got a cutely anime-styled face. Peonia isn't much better--she's usually portrayed as that same kind of lolicon bait, with this chapter being one of the few exceptions; even so, she is also very nearly as bland compared to Haru, so why is Ichinojou so greatly affected by her? This is related to what I said about Carol earlier: Carol doesn't seem to exist to push Haru out of scope, unlike the other two; Carol's relationship with Ichinojou is something Haru herself encourages, and that Carol engages in with Haru's permission. Mareena (yes, I know her name's Marina--the distinction doesn't mean much to me) and Peonia are just there where romantic connection to Ichinojou is concerned; there seems to be no reason for them in that role aside from pandering to "different" tastes. And it makes sense, because this has always been done for flatchests and lolis--that's IF they don't have the main role instead of a girl like Haru.

It's the only flaw in an otherwise excellent story.

If you were thinking that I had something to say about your translation, I could say nothing that hasn't already been said in this thread; you've also made clear everything that needed to be known in your preface to the chapter--no one should be surprised by the quality. I do not think ill of you, but instead am grateful at least for the resurrection of this project--specifically by a group that does not watermark panels for money; I only hope that Squiggles' gang can hold onto this and find someone who can help. I also respect your efforts--particularly since you've taken such a magnificent project as your first, and yet are frank about your status/level of skill as a translator.

By the way...the demon lord's name has been transcribed as "Familist Larity" in the past. I do not think that this was in error: if you take a look at her name, it bears the some of same letters (i.e., in English) as a certain "other" major character in the story that only recently resurfaced in the story--it's a massive spoiler that the author cleverly hid in his story from the first chapter. If her name is indeed rendered as 「ファミレス」 in the raw, I can understand thinking it's a reference to family restaurants, since that's what what I just typed means; given the spoiler above, 「ファミリス」 as you typed it above surely does not.
wow you read so much into the lines. tip my hat to you
also I don't take offence, you're good.

and thanks for the name clarifications

Not much as being tempted by peony, but she runs on mana, and needs to be recharged by her master, trough skinship...

Dex-chan lover
wow you read so much into the lines. tip my hat to you
also I don't take offence, you're good.

and thanks for the name clarifications
What can I say? I'm a big fan of the story.

Not much as being tempted by peony, but she runs on mana, and needs to be recharged by her master, trough skinship...
That is true, yes--but one of the chapters featuring her took the panel time to explicitly show Ichinojou attempting to resist inexplicably being drawn in by her nearly barren chest, when she was bent over and unwittingly (?) flashing him.

Users who are viewing this thread