Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu - Vol. 18 Ch. 63 - Presence of the Demon Lord

I’ve pretty much given up on the Mc being with the other women that aside wasn’t this just in Suggestive yesterday?

Dex-chan lover
i've batcjed the last.... 9 or 10 chapters, and i honestly have no idea who almost half the cast is, why was haru "not in the manga" for way toomany chapters in favour or Carol, and absolutely no idea what are they doing, where did the"sister" came from, completely lost
The reason given for Haru not showing up was... vague. Carol came with Ichijou (the MC) through his pioneer world (what I'm calling it), so why the others couldn't is a head scratcher to me. Maybe she was already in that world when Ichijou was teleported to that island?

That said, the (mage-looking) jester bow user (Marina) is from Japan—same school as Miri, teleported a few years before Ichijou after falling off a balcony by mistake—and was so shy she ended up a slave in the fantasy world.

The magic blacksmith girl (casual appearance and headband) is the former demon lord's servant, and she first bought Marina and helped her to survive until selling her to Ichijou.

Miri is the former demon lord of the fantasy world, who was killed and reincarnated as Ichijou's litter sister in Japan, and she followed Ichijou back to her original world when he was teleported.

Norun (the tan/dark skinned girl) was the first person Ichijou met, lived in the same inn as Ichijou for a while, and was saved by Ichijou after being kidnapped by the bandit that the idiot couple (Joffre and... I forget) temporarily joined. She followed Miri once she learned that Ichijou was Miri's brother.

The girl with the gun is a member of the hero's party that killed the first demon lord (Miri)... and the one who draws the spicy doujin that's technically illegal. She was around when Haru was orphaned and sold into slavery due to her parent's support of the original demon lord.

I hope that helps.

Dex-chan lover
I’ve pretty much given up on the Mc being with the other women that aside wasn’t this just in Suggestive yesterday?
No, there was a much earlier chapter with nudity (a few scattered around). It hasn't been only suggestive for a long time. Also, the main character is accepting the harem,
so he will be doing it with the other women.

Or was that a typo and you meant you give up on the MC being monogamous? Because
he's definitely going to take those girls soon enough. Carol is apparently in a few chapters, according to one of the comments.

No, there was a much earlier chapter with nudity (a few scattered around). It hasn't been only suggestive for a long time. Also, the main character is accepting the harem,
so he will be doing it with the other women.

Or was that a typo and you meant you give up on the MC being monogamous? Because
he's definitely going to take those girls soon enough. Carol is apparently in a few chapters, according to one of the comments.

Yes, Carol will be soon...
Big spoilers:
Ch 67 for carol and it'll be a ride...
Bigger spoiler
Marina foreplay ch 73, yum
Don't read, really, don't spoil yourself...
Ch 77, is huge, just saying

Users who are viewing this thread