Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu - Vol. 15 Ch. 54 - Sheena

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up, it was one of the biggest losses in my opinion due to ComicDom's tendency to do flurry translations and drop instantly. Glad to see it back.

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't believe my eyes for a moment. lol I can finally continue this story. I remember SquigglesJP from the days of Shitai no Karen-san, three years ago. I'm also grateful to see this this story resume.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up! The translation looks good, some notes based on context:

pg 7 "tashikani" and the note "kani = certainly" seems like it's missing an explanation
pg 9 "iron products generated by blacksmith" he is making nails
pg 15 not really sure what 'its a small talk' etc is saying. 'as i thought' and 'is it not?' in the same bubble is just incomprehensible in english
pg 19 "ah no please excuse me for this much" no idea what the original lines were but this is not something a human would say
pg 33 "it was made by the grand master the demon king family rarity" lot of extra words that make what should be clear, incomprehensible
pg 37 'it is junk? it is junk' etc - the meaning is understood but the intent is a bit of a gag and it's totally ruined
pg 38 'you' should be 'your'
pg 39 the first two panels make sense, the rest is completely incomprehensible

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't believe my eyes for a moment. lol I can finally continue this story. I remember SquigglesJP from the days of Shitai no Karen-san, three years ago. I'm also grateful to see this this story resume.
Squiggy has always been active these last 3 years as well. :thonk: I know because I've been hanging out on her Discord server.

Supporter
I was just thinking about this manga recently and was sad that it hasn't been updated in so long. Thank you for bringing this back.

Dex-chan lover
More kuuderes ftw :win::thumbsup:
Hopefully there'll be more kuuderes
It's rare for a harem to mostly be filled by kuuderes.

Dex-chan lover
Translation was pretty rough all over... a lot of the conversations were just... gibberish.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, but the whole translation of this chapter is

Incomprehensible, desu :pacman:

I am usually not that kind of guy here but that loli automata made me do this

Dex-chan lover
Thanks and all, yeah, but......nobody is going to say anything about Haru being left alone? lmao
Poor girl was being teleported with her master and arrived alone....and this mf mc snuggles with the homunculus instead of sending Carol to, at least, inform Haru that everything is ok
You did her dirty author....you did her really dirty

Users who are viewing this thread