Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu - Vol. 16 Ch. 56 - brother and sister fighting

Dex-chan lover
before anyone says anything,
I've been sick for the past couple of months
and I only have one staff helping me with various things on this project
I hope the translation quality have improved for you
and enjoy the last picture I've cleaned it but I don't know how to re-draw to save my life.
if anyone willing to pay for this project to continue we can have Squiggles herself to translate it.

Fed-Kun's army
and enjoy the last picture I've cleaned it but I don't know how to re-draw to save my life.
if anyone willing to pay for this project to continue we can have Squiggles herself to translate it.
Translation quality is pretty good by my standards.

Thank you for the translation :)

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone knows what a skill being a "vassal" means?

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone knows what a skill being a "vassal" means?
It means it hit the level cap, nothing more. There was a few things that were a little off translation wise. Shina is not a homunculus for instance, she is a automaton.
Sadly this looks to be headed for a axed ending. They were not supposed to meet up yet. He handled the fight here with just Carol in the WL. So later events are being rushed in tying up loos ends. Which is why I think a axe is coming.

Double-page supporter
I think you told us a while back. Your health is important so take care of yourself. People may complain but they'll always be waiting. It's better to wait for an extension than to wait forever due to you not taking care. So don't worry too much about it.

Dex-chan lover
You did well hamdeo! Now get some well-deserved rest! :D And thanks again for the TL!

It means it hit the level cap, nothing more. There was a few things that were a little off translation wise. Shina is not a homunculus for instance, she is a automaton.
Sadly this looks to be headed for a axed ending. They were not supposed to meet up yet. He handled the fight here with just Carol in the WL. So later events are being rushed in tying up loos ends. Which is why I think a axe is coming.
Just so you are aware (im sorry if you are), but we are on volume 16 of the manga and there are 20 volumes currently published( raws go up to chapter 73) . Furthermore, both the LN and web novel are over so i honestly would say an axed ending is unlikely in the traditional sense. This changes might just be the editor fixing some nonsense that the novel is full of as at the very least the manga has 20 more chapters than this one based on the aformentioned raws and it would be weird to plan an axe for literally almost 2 years of real time (its a monthly manga).

Users who are viewing this thread