Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Farewell Florance

Fed-Kun's army
So no one commented/reacted on the three magic users who intervened with the duel without permission, and attacked our mc?

Yeah ok

Dex-chan lover
@Joonhas they are the reason why the MC could mutilate the asshat in cold blood without repercutions.

And whats the best way to send a "don't mess with me" message? Mutilate a subordinate in front of a crowd.

Contributor
How come my comment seems to be gone... I was sure, that I left one 3 years ago... Weird... (Did they delete many of the old comments or what?)

Well again why defuck have these 2 fools sold his mats? It doesn't make any sense... it was his mats and corresponding his money...

And he really really should have killed those 4... idiotic bullshit always to spare vile humans is far worse than letting any monster alive... (It's no my first time reading this series but it's still just as stupid...)

math is nothing to this manga...
20x and 1/20x exp turns into 10x + 1/20exp
so to get the worth of24000 he still needs to beat 120 not 80 lizards
and if thats only what he killed as the xp is in the kill he needed only 60 for that
also haru lvl6?.? wasnt she lvl 12+?

but a fighter with a missing leg thats brutal killing him would have been more merciful

Haru leveled up from Beast Swordsman Lv13 to Beast Swordsman Lv6, poggers math

Dex-chan lover
other than consequences from other authorities, i'm surprised with some ppl using a 'nobility' as their shield that some ppl don't just threaten to end their entire bloodline, tho i guess that'd be to OP edgy lol

"I'll use alcohol to ease the pain!"

That poor basterd:

TF2-Engineer-meme-4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread