LMAO, so all the healers in this world can also be playboys.
T theblasblas Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 23, 2023 Messages 505 Feb 10, 2025 #41 LMAO, so all the healers in this world can also be playboys.
SpartanNinjaDragon Dex-chan lover Joined Jul 30, 2024 Messages 373 Jun 9, 2026 #42 sonicboom750 said: Click to expand... They just won big at the casino. They can afford it.
SpartanNinjaDragon Dex-chan lover Joined Jul 30, 2024 Messages 373 Jun 9, 2026 #43 Callidus said: I'm still curious why a scrub brush is so common of a winners gift in this world. Click to expand... Dunno but I think it's worth it being on there solely because bozo noble got screwed on the roulette wheel by getting that as his maze clear prize.
Callidus said: I'm still curious why a scrub brush is so common of a winners gift in this world. Click to expand... Dunno but I think it's worth it being on there solely because bozo noble got screwed on the roulette wheel by getting that as his maze clear prize.