Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Assault on the Casino with Beginner's Luck

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 25, 2018
Messages
1,298
Is it just me, or does the art look... cuter than usual? Did the artist improve, or get a new assistant, I wonder.

Edit: Oh, dammit. MC's achievements against this monster raid will probably attract the attention of that noble Haru tried to avoid the chapter before, or people will blame the temptress slave girl. Just my guess.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
1,540
@Talismaster I noticed it, too; I think it's just that the style changes slightly to emphasize the mood of the chapter, though.
 
  • Thinking
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
3,908
I am always so amazed when readers react to alpha male mcs...

Yes guys they do exist, and because of off screen sex you know exactly what's going on. There is many alpha main characters like myself out there you just gotta look
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
9,407
images
 
Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2018
Messages
95
I might just be out of the loop with fantasy/RPG-ish settings but I'm pretty sure an "Apprentice Warlock" wouldn't specialise in healing & gain experience from healing, plus the panel shows a priest/healer looking person. I'm guessing the author/translator mistyped, or maybe I'm completely wrong and warlocks now heal people.
 
  • This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 10, 2018
Messages
4,498
Huh, it's a Dragon Quest Casino. Makes me wonder if there's a skill called "Puff-Puff"
 
  • Thinking
Reactions: GK

Users who are viewing this thread

Top