Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 17 - Maze Exploration at Gomaki Village

Contributor
Let it be known that the horse's name is now Funyuns!

The MC's sister aka
Demon Lord
is on her way to swoosh her way out to her brother's isekai.

I can't wait until they met up each other, oh well, before that we will see some 'secret' special skill first.
If you want to know what the skill is
The skill was exclusive skill was solely made for someone like our MC which is a shut in/NEET. The skill literally where one could create world initially but fortunately/unfortunately the MC make it as a small space instead of world. I wish he would have create world by himself tbh. i mean, who cares about what the goddess say?

Dex-chan lover
Orc-sama's a goddess, don't pray for her, she gets any man she wants.

Dex-chan lover
Is anyone else seriously concerned about the sister plot thread? Cause it feels really ominous to me.

Dex-chan lover
>draws a single panel of ugly feet
>draws no feet for the shoe changing scene with erotic undertones
Get some assistants you damn hack, I want my cute feet.

Wingwoman Carol is the best. I'm happy to see a story where the hero (so far) has one meaningful relationship instead of being oblivious to several

Dex-chan lover
"Skill explanation"....

Sounds like an early form of "Voice of Speedwagon" to me.

Dex-chan lover
Carol should be armed or get some sort of skill that helps defend herself. I know obv it's not her role and the other two are strong af but it seems kinda dumb to not have some self protection in case it's neccessary

Users who are viewing this thread