Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru You ni Natta ga, Mushoku Dake wa Yamerarenai You Desu - Vol. 7 Ch. 25 - Battle With Vampire

Dex-chan lover
even when he was right they still make the priest look like a villain.
cool twist though.

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or the art is much worse and different in this chapter? Ugh I sense axe-sama incoming.

Yep, looks like a third rate dojinsi... Honestly, totally not worth half a year's waiting

N O S E dive

heh

This manga is shit I don't even know what's happening anymore, time for that ever so useful skill of mine; Brainless reading mode

Dex-chan lover
Shame, as I quite enjoy the relationship between Haru and MC, as well as how whimsical and cozy the manga was

Dex-chan lover
@silverden

Well the prist wasent the bad guy.
But he was a bad guy.
wreck_it_ralph.png

Aggregator gang
I would really appreciate if the current translators would just let someone else take this project when obviously is not their priority.

Dex-chan lover
A... betrayal? would probably be more impactful if I remembered who the vampire dude even was

Dex-chan lover
Normally, I would agree that it is a good plan to sap the guys MP before you betray him. HOWEVER, the fact that each person can see their MP stats at any given time makes this plan shit. Further more that MC fell for it, is simply a plot convenience which is very forced. I get the story isn't too serious, but just ignoring details that have been around from day 1, just to push a plot, is kind of lazy writing.

Users who are viewing this thread