Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu - Vol. 7 Ch. 27 - Milemia's Last Moment

Dex-chan lover
In the immortal words of Yu Ilhan... "It isn't over till you see the xp"
So he's probably not dead.

Dex-chan lover
Always remember: If you defeated a necromancer easily you didn't defeated the necromancer.

Was this ark part of the LN?
I know it wasn't in the WN version.
It's probably the reason why he didn't level up. Filler. (...in a story that is so far ahead, their's no need for filler (for wn at least) )

I wonder what their going to do with the next ark. Marina's character growth and willingness to travel with them was supposed to happen then. Her coming to terms with being dumped off on MC was kind of a main point of the ark. If they go back to following the (wn's) story line, it would make those moments awkward and valueless.

Dex-chan lover
What are the odds that the idiot duo just took something else that's incredibly important which will likely cause even more trouble down the line?

His cheat skill is more useful for making a harem. He already has a wolf girl with boobies, a loli and a milf.

Dex-chan lover
100% that half vamp still alive and come back a gay yandere vamp next time.
If undead already dead and doesn't give xp, defeating skeleton undead would do the same.

Dex-chan lover
Has it been said if Joffre and Elise both have stupidly (or low?) high luck stats?

That magatama... is probably connected to their new “return/send something to japan” objective

Dex-chan lover
If I was in another world and found one of the three Imperial treasures of Japan, I sure as hell wouldn't tell anyone about it either and just pocket it.

Users who are viewing this thread