Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu - Vol. 7 Ch. 28

Supporter
Ugh, of course she doesn't mind being part of a harem... This is a shounen after all...

Fed-Kun's army
I might have to reread this one, has it been mentioned before that his sister is the demon lord/has some relation to the demon lord?

Double-page supporter
@ladonegro But if the author didn't go this route, then they'd have to learn how to write actual plot. Why go through all the trouble of learning that, if you can make money just as well without bothering...

thanks for the chapter
i'm quite lost in the story tbh, will re-read someday

Dex-chan lover
Hey I just started the series but if someone can help me understand the first chapter cause I am kinda just lost

so is the sister about to be double isekaid'd, except she's being isekai'd back to her starting world?

Dex-chan lover
I'm not quite sure I understand why people are calling the gods trash. They're worried about the balance of their world.
With that said, I don't understand why they're making people vanish and transferring them instead of just letting them die.
And wow, did we get exposed to a lot of things this chapter. I'm not sure I understand all of it properly.

Dex-chan lover
@rufioh
I think it's triple isekai. Isekai into demon lord, then back to Japan, and now back to demon lord.

P. 38 she was betrayed in Japan, yet still went back. Meaning she came from Japan originally, and went back. Now back to isekai.

I just can't stand Marina, please someone tell me that she's going to die soon.... I don't want to drop this manga.

Double-page supporter
I thought I mostly understood this series, but now I'm pretty sure that I never really knew what was happening.

Users who are viewing this thread